Siegfried Youth Leadership Program® (SYLP) is a special leadership development program designed for students in grades 8 through 12, as well as their teachers and mentors.
The mission of Siegfried Youth Leadership Program® is to help young people build individual leadership, which enables them to enrich their personal and professional lives. The program focuses on participants’ individual leadership development, enhancing their lives, and inspiring healthy change within their communities.
Siegfried Youth Leadership Program® hosts special events throughout the year in support of its mission. During these events, participants:
- Learn how to focus on their goals and begin to define a clear path forward
- Hear from people with different perspectives
- Discover innovative tools and concepts to help plan and realize goals
- Boost their confidence when it comes to themselves, their abilities, and their potential
- Gain a better understanding of individual leadership and how to build character ethic
- Visualize their bigger future by drawing on their strengths
- Meet new, like-minded people in an exciting environment
SYLP is sponsored and hosted by The Siegfried Group, LLP in collaboration with:
- The Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economic’s Center for Economic Education and Entrepreneurship (CEEE). The mission of CEEE is to “prepare K-12 educators and students in economics, personal finance and entrepreneurship by providing dynamic, effective and standards-based professional learning, resources and programs.”
- Junior Achievement of Delaware. Junior Achievement’s purpose is to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.